Thursday 14 March 2013

A True Story about a Man and his Dog



 

I saw a dog lying on the road a day or two prior to the event I will now relate.  The dog was okay, just having a rest, when I carefully drove by him on the way home from work.  This road was actually my street and it happened at the top of the hill and I live further down.
I was on my morning walk at about 7 AM, climbing the hill that is my street and seeing that dog again, lying on the road.  It was a fair size dog and I wasn’t aware of it’s temperament so moved to the side, giving it plenty of room as I walked further towards it.  Sure enough it got up and ambled toward me, it didn’t appear aggressive so I carried on.  I spoke to the dog in a friendly manner, enquiring on it’s health on such a fine morning.  The dog didn’t answer but as if dropped from the sky it’s owner appeared at the end of his driveway,  three or four metres from the dog and myself.  I’m not sure what he said but it was his appearance which surprised me.....he was buck naked...yep, starkers.  I carried on without missing a beat but didn’t stop to chat.



This week at lunch my lovely co workers and I were telling tales of meeting naked folk in unexpected locales. There weren't any naked women stories but lots about naked men.  This story is one of mine occurring a week or two ago.  I haven't seen the man or the dog since and I am happy about that. 




1 comment:

  1. I just saw your story and drawings Nancy - must have been a bit of a shock! Not the dog - the man!!! Yep, I guess we've all seen one or two of those naked men in strange situations - wierd isn't it! Cheers, Chere

    ReplyDelete