Saturday 19 April 2014

more Cooks River Valley



Charcoal and watercolour, Bass St Earlwood


The weather has been so great this Easter weekend that I have been taking the opportunity to do quite a lot of sketching.  Here are two more from the river valley in Earlwood.  I did the bigger one on Friday afternoon and thought I would like a closer up sketch of the house and tree so did that today.
The Umbrella Tree, with the fronds of red flowers were being enjoyed by the parrots.


Watercolour and charcoal 20/4/14

2 comments:

  1. I really love these ones Nancy - I've not seen this part of Earlwood. It does look quite tropical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy, I am absolutely in awe, your sketching and watercolours have gone through the roof, they really speak to me! I have always loved watercolours and it suits what you do so well. Will catch up soon, xNorma

    ReplyDelete