Wednesday 30 April 2014

Hairdressers



Drying



Reflections, me looking on


Sketching at the hairdressers while I was waiting made me feel a little voyeuristic and maybe I shouldn't been doing it.  It was fun though and I wish I would have had more time before my turn came up.
When I go to the hairdressers, I usually enter looking okay but then it all gets very bad before exiting looking  good..  To capture people looking at their worse, in fact,  quite horrible, was probably not very nice of me.
The hairdressers do not really look like how I have drawn them.  They were moving around continually and they were difficult to draw.  They are actually beautiful and very very lovely.



                                                                 Highlights happening

At the sink
me, happy with my cut. Sorry spilled some dark paint in the mouth area so it's looking like I have very poor dental hygiene.

                                                             













No comments:

Post a Comment