Wednesday 18 March 2015

My neighbour has sold

   
                                                                            

I have a really good neighbour, Wayne, and unfortunately he has sold his house and is moving across the harbour.  
Originally there was one house which was torn down and three smaller ones built in it's place.  I have the middle house which is very similar to Wayne's, as seen above.  The scene above was sketched from my driveway looking at Wayne's place.
Wayne spends much of the year travelling which makes him an excellent, quiet neighbour.  When he is in town he is busy helping everyone with their gardens, including me.  He is also good at encouraging people not to park across my driveway.  That is one thing I don't have the courage to do!
I'll give this sketch to Wayne as a good bye present.  Hope he likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment