Wednesday 11 March 2015

Back to the Cafe

     
                                                                     

On Sunday morning I returned to my local cafe to have a cuppa and do some sketching.  I preferred to be outside even though everyone around me was smoking.  There were some interesting characters there including a guy named Peter, see above.  This guy was in the next table to me and was so engrossed with his paper he didn't notice me drawing him.  He did realise what was going on by the end and kept watching  me which made it hard to complete the sketch.
Below is another man from the cafe.  He was sitting across the space so it was a bit easier to sketch him without him noticing.
I can't wait to go back to sketch and the coffee was good too.

                 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment