Saturday 7 March 2015

Five Ways, Paddington

   
                                                                            

Urban Sketchers went to Five Ways in Paddington today.  Paddington is an inner eastern suburb of Sydney with lovely leafy streets of Victorian terraces.  Five Ways is the junction of five streets and when I arrived at the allocated time there were sketchers already sketching on every corner.
Above is the Royal Hotel and you can see two sketchers in front of it and there were plenty more on my side of the street.
Below is the Gusto cafe on the corner of Broughton St.
We had lunch, then visited a gallery before heading homeward.  I did stop to sketch a group of musicians on the way. One of the musicians  came over and wanted to buy it. So that was great but I wish I could have taken a picture of it first.
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment