Saturday 14 February 2015

Sketching Sketchers at Annandale

  
                                                          
  
I have been working on a little on-line course by Canadian, Marc Taro Holmes called Sketching People in Motion.  This is inspiring me to sketch people. Yesterday, in a bookshop I did some pretty poor sketches of people but they were moving so quickly, it was very difficult.
Sketch club went to Annandale today and after doing a sketch of a building I turned around to sketch some of my fellow sketchers. They didn't move as much as the book browsers so it was a bit easier.

                               


Below is a sketch of a Victorian building on the corner of Johnson st and Parramatta road, Annandale.







1 comment:

  1. Great sketches Nancy - love the people!

    ReplyDelete